Monday, September 20, 2010

take-in dinner nights make my day.

sometimes I get a little jealous that a few of my best friends are taking a gap year and traveling the world (kivunim). they all left today. sigh. won't see them for 8 months. luckily there's video chat!

so, post-anthropology recitation class (not dull at all today) and post-last-lunch-with-my-best-friend and post-last-class-before-psych-test-on-thursday, I went to the gym and then went home to do some lovely homework.

really, not like there was any homework tonight. all of my classes are reading-intensive and I use the word "intensive" lightly. maybe it's just because I love reading.

waking up this morning was a pain. we were up in a friend's room down the hall goofing around until 1am-ish. meh. and then my anthropology professor said she's returning papers (these who-I-am papers we had to write) next week...that I don't want to get back. first college paper, anyone? eh, not so psyched on it.

so tonight was "buckle down and study" night. I just want to make sure that I have chapters 1 & 2 of psych down pat before tomorrow, when I can focus all my energies past 12:30pm (when I end all class-obligated responsibilities, so early, yes!) on chapter 3 of psych. surprisingly, what felt like a lot of material when I started outlining on friday (don't make fun, I'm a studier) is now very ingrained in my head. I like that feeling. and the test is 60 multiple choice questions, no essays, no nothing (phew). since we were all working (or maybe it was just me?) we had a heat-up-food-and-eat-together night. very nice, very inexpensive, still not very "real college" though but I think I'm over the whole dining hall experience. yes, it would be fun, but when I need to do my work, I don't want to leave to eat. that would not be happening for me. dinner was nice, almost 2-hour break. very well needed.

and now, back to psych (almost done with chapter 2, done with chapter 1!) and then watching boardwalk empire from last night. AND....GLEE IS BACK TOMORROW & MODERN FAMILY IS BACK WEDNESDAY. excuse my caps lock, I'm just more than a little excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment