Tuesday, September 14, 2010

busy busy busy bee.

immediately after this I am taking a nap. busiest day yet.

woke up at 8:30 to shower and get to modern political theory on time because I love that class and would really hate to be late to anything, but especially to a class with a subject and professor that I love. talked about Hobbes' Leviathan for over an hour and, as always, went over time. not a problem -- not like I have more than 1 class on tuesday anyway so I'm always done at 11am. wonderful.

sat in the lounge for a bit with friends, reading my psych textbook. have an exam on monday (first test of college. anyone? anyone? -- please tell me someone got that ferris bueller reference. maybe that's just something we do in my family?) but don't quite know how that's going to work considering the exam is on chapters 1-3 and, well, erm, we haven't quite yet finished covering chapter 2 in class and the last class before the test is thursday. guess those good old review-session-before-tests is long gone. also worried because I haven't reeeeeeally taken a science test that has "mattered" in quite some time. since junior year I would say? you think I'm kidding but I'm not.

post-study sesh, headed to the met for a seminar 1 assignment with some friends. the met is easily one of the most confusing places ever and the security guards who give remarkably accurate explanations seriously deserve major shoutouts. swear, I asked 3 of them how to find the paintings we needed; asked 1 for the american wing, asked another for the location of the paintings (this woman, upon seeing that we were having major difficulty following her directions, found the paintings for us and called us over...wonderful, I love you), and then asked another for the bathroom (it was a long trip to the met). then the 3 of us trekked downtown to union square (by trekked I really mean took the bus) to take a picture in the spot the artist took the picture in. meh.

hit the gym and when I got home seriously ready for a nap, I saw that they had finally processed my work order for a bed riser, (which I seriously no longer want, I miss my old bed a lot. this sucks. I'm short, I don't want to be 80 ft off the ground and have to jump to get into and out of bed.) so I had to re-make my bed (which I totally made this morning) and reposition some furniture because with the bed riser my bedside table no longer fits (so damn annoying). I just wanted to take a nap and do some work because I'm going to a free documentary screening tonight and I'm tired!

not much I can do though and I'm done complaining & ranting, so...finally time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment