Friday, September 17, 2010

The Windy City

The stars aligned and there they were – two four-day weekends, separated only by my History of the Middle East to 1800 class on Wednesday mornings. So, my mom and I got on a plane to Chicago early Thursday morning and we spent the long weekend there (the trip was planned; since I spent the whole summer studying abroad and then working, this was my vacation). We spent each day busily running around to every museum and attraction we could fit in to our schedule (a sampling below). Chicago is a beautiful city, and I can’t wait to go back and check out everything I missed this time. But for me, nothing compares to the big NYC. So I’m happy to be home, and (mostly) happy to be back on my normal school schedule. Three days of class a week is A LOT of hard work! But seriously, it is. I’m off to do homework.










No comments:

Post a Comment