Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy


Yesterday, after I had come back from class, I thought I would hit the gym at the Brookdale campus. Sadly that didn't happen because there was a party in the kitchen- the most crowded I have ever seen a kitchen ever in my life. I had to end up cooking a floor above me, lugging my huge tray of food and ingredients up and down countless number of times. I was hoping the kitchen crowds would only start maybe sometime in October, but sadly no.

This week has been the most relaxed week thus far since fall term has started. I only had one day of classes yesterday, from 2:10-6:50pm. Today and tomorrow, I'll be interning at the Goddard lab for a few hours, which is always fun and quite relaxing compared to sitting in long lectures.

It seems so weird that Labor Day,Rosh Hashanah, Eid al-Fitr and the 9/11 anniversary all fell within the same week. But I can't argue with the calendar when it has end up giving me a 5 day weekend (yay!) to not only unwind but to catch up on necessary reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment