Thursday, September 2, 2010

first post whadduppp

hey guys, whaddup?!
I'm sarah and I'm a freshman at macaulay at hunter, class of 2014 (oh hey, check out danielle & daniel below me! hi friends!). so a little bit of background: I grew up in the bronx, am a hard-core feminist, hate spelling mistakes unless they're intentional, love music, blogging, observing, taking pictures, reflecting, reading, doing all those fun teenage things, you know? I work at a cute little boutique downtown and am at hunter apparently on my way to studying sociology -- maybe get some journalism up in there too, I really like writing.

I'm also in love with the city, as in I've-been-spending-7-days-a-week-here-for-the-past-many-years-of-my-life-and-I'm-addicted-to-the-city. really. no joke. city is best in the summer -- end of august actually (right now!) when it's not too hot (I take that back, have you stepped outside recently?) and there a gazillion things to do fo' free all over the place. it's also almost fall which means being able to spend days in the park (for future reference, the park is code for central park) just rolling around in the leaves and grass, being happy that it's crisp outside and I'm not sweating out of every pore on my body.

anyway, I'll be keeping you all posted on classes, fun events, life at hunter, macaulay, whatevah so read up kids. check out my other blog if you're into musings and rants and life perspectives and new music and, oh, my weird isms that can get kinda catchy at times. but keeping checking back here for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment