Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feeling the pressure.

This week feels like the calm before the storm! It's been one month of college and I think I've been handling it pretty well. My classes are going well and I've been eating and sleeping regularly. But that's going to change this week and the next. I just had a Chem exam, and I'm preparing for next week's Bio exam, and English and MHC Seminar essays. I'm so stressed from all the upcoming work and I don't know where to begin. Word has it that Bio is one of the hardest classes out there. Only 10 people in the class will receive an A. I'm not sure what to do with that information. On one hand, it's a challenge to do well in the class and be one of the select few to get an A. On the other hand, it is a mental roadblock because there's such a low chance of performing well that I might as well just concentrate on my other classes. So this is my dilemma for the week: study for bio or work on my essays?

No comments:

Post a Comment