Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Falling into Place

Hey guys! So, the last few weeks have been a little bit hectic, but life has settled into a predictable pattern of classes, readings, poor meals, and job-hunting. I'm taking a schedule full of honors classes this term (Marx and Marxism, Lit & Film, and MHC 200) with the odd math class thrown in for laughs. But, in all honesty, it's shaping up to be a pretty relaxing and fun term. Of course, I have to keep on top of the readings and the online math homeworks, but aside from that, it's really all about letting myself get as much out of this term and these classes as possible.

I doubt I'll be this free anytime in the next three years, so I actually have time to apply to jobs (and hopefully, if my interview goes well tomorrow, I'll start making money within the month), hang out with friends, and read a novel every now and then.

Hope everyone is having as much fun in September!

-Kunwal

No comments:

Post a Comment