Friday, September 3, 2010

In the Beginning...




This is my first time ever writing for a blog. I've never really warmed up to the idea of writing daily for a journal, whether it be personal or for class, but I thought might as well, let's give this a shot. Not only would it be an awesome way to chronicle a sliver of time at Hunter, Macaulay and the dorms, but it would also help to be a way to simply reflect and take a time out from such a busy schedule.

A little about me: I'm a Pre- Dental sophomore with a Biology major, currently melting at the dorms. I am looking forward to an packed semester with Bio,Organic, English, learning about environmental sustainability under Professor Alexandratos, and continuing my work at the amazing Goddard lab.

So far, the beginning of the term has been uneventful, with just a simple dinner here and there with friends. Hopefully, Earl won't blow down our doors and I'll be able to volunteer at the Met HD Film Festival and watch Hansel and Gretel later tonight. Don't you just love free events in the city?

No comments:

Post a Comment