Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yum Yum

Thursdays are days from hell. I have class from 8:10am-6:50pm. 5 classes.Five.Cinco. I really want to find someone who has a schedule on Thursday's that is way more inconceivable and harsh, so that I have hope that I too can make it through a day of 4 hour orgo lab, and back to back to back mhc, english 220, and organic chem lecture recitation. At least I end the day with Bio 200 with a huge group of friends.

What was funny about this Thursday was how I, and I'm assuming,many other people, missed out on the flash storm that hit the city,and the microbursts and tornadoes that rocked Queens. While my friends and I had to suffer puddles to get dinner at the Kati Roll Company on MacDougal (yumm), my dad and brother and countless others had to tough it up in standstill traffic.

And here I am today- Another three day weekend started off not too well.Absolutely no work done yet, and its already Saturday. Hopefully I'll feel more productive when I head back to the dorms later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment