Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Keepin' it fresh

Hi, I'm Danielle Gold and I'm a freshman at the Macaulay Honors College at Hunter College. I also like to state the obvious. And I would like to do so to a larger audience....so I moved from Long Island to the big city and volunteered to do Mac Blog and here goes nothing.

Not that I came here to blog. I plan on hitting the books hard and studying something related to the humanities. (I particularly like English, writing, history, and media.). I also want to eat and visit and learn about my surroundings. You'll know if I commit to something specific and if I see something exciting. By if, I mean when. Because if this past week (my first here) serves as precedent, something is bound to happen, even on a all girls 24-hour-quiet floor! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment