Saturday, March 26, 2011

Free at last!

I took my last official midterm today. That's right: today. Saturday. The day that's supposed to be for sleeping in and enjoying the week but I haphazardly signed up for a 9AM Psych class on Saturday. I do not recommend this. Anyways, I was really happy to complete the exam in less than an hour even though there were 100 multiple choice questions. Of course I had the chance to take advantage of the 3 hour class time to double and triple check my answers, but I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid and starts to over think every single question so I just mark the questions I'm unsure about, go back to them when I look through the entire exam, and then hand it in. Besides, I have my seminar paper to write! I guess that means I'm that free after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment