Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Midterms and Majors

Today I took my last midterm (for now.) My Media Studies Exam, like the History one I took on Monday, was significantly easier than my first test in English. I probably shouldn't make such statements before I get graded, but I truly regret spending so much of my weekend studying. I studied in my discussion class and with my classmates in the library in between discussion and the text. Those two hours of studying would have been adequate. The material for 100-level midterms could easily be what I absorb from notetaking in class.
It's not that I was planning on taking 100-level classes forever, but after this afternoon, I probably could. (I did not expect to like my 100-level classes, because they're basic and cover a large body of information, but I'm finding that that's what I enjoy about them.) I'll be done with my GERs at the end of the semester and was looking forward to focusing on Media and Psychology. But the media fair made things alot more complicated. There are so many courses and I things I want to study, including departments that I've never heard of. If I take intro courses from every department with which I had a interesting discussion with a representative, it will take me through semesters of midterms to come=(

No comments:

Post a Comment