Friday, October 8, 2010

Ahh the Weekend is here

This week was quite relaxing- I was able to get 2 nights of at least 7 hours of sleep. I think that's the best accomplishment I achieved over the past 7 days. Sadly, I highly doubt such a trend will carry over into next week, but hey I'll relish what I got.

Now that I'm thinking about it, nothing extraordinary happened this week. Just went through my classes, did work. But a word of advice to the wise: never skip a lecture in a class you're already behind in reading (a.k.a organic chem)- I'm totally lost and need to catch up a.s.a.p.

And now, I have a 3.5 day weekend to look forward to where not only do CUNY kids get off, but everyone else I know in the tri-state area. Just have to run to my internship, do a few hours, come back to the dorms and get ready to trek home.Thanks Columbus ( although I'm pretty offended we don't get Veterans and Election Day off- more offended by not being able to remember and honor Veterans).

No comments:

Post a Comment