Monday, October 25, 2010

goodbye weekend, hello week.

so it's 12:17am on, technically, monday. hello week, welcome back. luckily it's a little less hectic of a week. my take home exam in modern political theory is done (well, almost. finishing edits.) and my anthro midterm is over and I did well on my second psych test. all is well in the world -- until I get my tests/papers back.

and this weekend we ventured out to the countryside for some air & foliage (and a really hardcore game of ultimate where I was called the secret weapon -- uh, what? come again?). it was really nice, very chill, very relaxing. then I went home for dinner tonight -- I was craving home cooked food and mom & dad so back home to riverdale it was for dinner and a flu shot.

and now it's the week again. luckily weeks go quickly around here and then it's halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment