Sunday, October 24, 2010

Balance

My birthday came and went this Thursday into Friday. It came after a day when I only had 2 hours of sleep after working on a CHC play ( got an A+ for all that effort so its all good), but going to Pacha ( for free on top of that- yay for USG!) started off my year on an amazing note. Friday was a day of chores, with many failed attempts at studying for my organic chemistry test. But I headed out to dinner later that night on my actual birthday, which ended up draining a lot of precious studying time for me.

Which brings me to something almost everyone tackles while in college- what's the perfect balance between work and play? I say "Jemi, you'll only stay out for an hour" but that turns into 3 or 4 hours out. Leading to piles of work on a Sunday, and cram sessions I won't even remember when I need to. Either way, I have learned priceless time management lessons ( not yet skills- I'm still on my way to getting to a perfect schedule that I will actually stick to).

Happy Sunday everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment