Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a Wonderful Library

I bet I'm not the only one from Hunter who thinks our library aesthetically sucks. The academic atmosphere in which we're supposed to be able to study in is not up to par. This I say after a visit to the Baruch Library, where I am comfortably sitting in a chair that fully rotates and has proper cushioning, where the lighting is not too fluorescent, the furniture is not squeaky and chipped, and where people actually know how and when to shut up. Very highly suggested for those of us who dorm at 23rd.

Yet another week has passed by- not too busy, just too many little assignments due in the middle. Next week will be somewhat worse, with midterms and study abroad applications due. But whatever happens, as long as I get some sleep, I'll be perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment