Friday, October 29, 2010

Ahhh the Weekend

This week seems like a blur, even though not much had happened. Monday, simply another hellish orgo midterm, tuesday lab and lecture, wednesday lecture and interning, thursday was a typical 5 class day. But what made this week sweeter than the last 3 was how I finally came home from the dorms- got to see my mom, dad and brother after such a long time. Its funny how I used to think I would never get homesick much- heck, I thought I would love to be far from home for as long as possible. But as they say, home is where the heart is, and I actually do go a bit crazy if not at home at least once a month.

Today, I'm kickin' it in the lab ( my internship)- a pretty relaxing yet productive way to spend my Friday off, because in between lab responsibilities, I get to finish up work. Lessens the work I have for the weekend, making it much more enjoyable.

By the way, if you happen to read my post ( which you must be haha because you're up to here already) scroll down to Katharine's post. Her "shameless advertising" is the cutest thing ever, hands down!

1 comment: