Monday, October 22, 2012

Senior Research Forum Night

So last Wednesday was the first Senior Research Forum night for the senior class. Basically, a night of mingling with peers to have great conversation and to build community, we had three presenters who had the most interesting projects ever, ranging from turning pictures into music, is african american literature a relevant genre, to the process of making a successful play. Along with my fellow SRF team members below, we pretty much made sure that we gathered as many seniors and special guests into the Four Freedoms Room of the Roosevelt House as possible, along with coordinating with our presenters and MCing for the night. As I've never had class at Roosevelt House, I always feel look forward to taking the mini extra walk to get there. It feels amazingly classy to have hors d'oeuvres on the back balcony/patio, and then to segue into dinner into the room while listening to presentations.   It was a great community event in the beautiful Roosvelt House, and I cannot wait for the future  SRFs!
The Four SeRFers (I just made up SeRFers, so if it doesn't click, its all on me haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment