Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby, it's (kinda) cold outside

So I can't believe that the heat at the dorms will only be put on around October 10! Even though thats only three days away, it still seems so far considering how cold I get super fast. Already my feet are ice cold, and I have three sheets piled on at night. I knew I was forgetting the one thing I hated about fall- it starts to get chilly. Don't get me wrong, I love being outdoors in the morning chill with a nice sweater ( finally get to pull out the chunky sweaters and boots!), but indoors, its another story for me. Sigh, I can already feel another cold coming.

Plus side- as its the season of pumpkin, I got a pumpkin spice latte (yum) and a pumpkin scone from Starbucks over the weekend. It was uh-maz-ing. I can't wait to have pumpkin pancakes (found a recipe on all recipes.com) and anything else pumpkin-y!

Armed with my pumpkin latte, I settled down to study for physics. I was on a roll ( sort of) while my friend and I were at our local Starbucks. We then transitioned to Panera  to get my favorite French Onion soup, and then went to our local library in our hometown. Of course in the library, where I should have been completely in the zone, I fell into a food-coma almost instantly, while my friend was slaving away on her papers. She had the gall ( or should I say brilliance?) to take this picture:

Anyways, I should probably get on my physics studying again- I have a midterm ( my first physics one since high school junior year!) this Thursday. Dunno if I should be nervous or just relaxed, as I haven't done anything physics related since high school. Oh well,  back to one and two dimensional motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment