Monday, October 22, 2012

Hey all! It's Indiana again, from the Quidditch team. Comiccon went great! Despite the tiny pitch, lack of contact due to the concrete floor, and really slippery surface, we won a good majority of the games! Props to NYU and the Badassilisks for the great games and the amazing time! Our team was lucky enough to get 9 speaker passes from the International Quidditch Association, which we had to rotate in order to let everybody on our team play. Lucky for me, I was able to keep my pass and go all three days! After that tiring weekend, I put off a lot of work for my Structure of the Urban Region and Expository Writing class that I managed to finished today in a rush of productivity. This last week of October however will prove to be the best of this wonderful month with the Brotherly Love tournament and festival in Philly, my birthday on the 30th, and Halloween the day after! Oh. And my first midterm on the 31st. I'll check in and let you know how everything goes next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Indiana !-

    I love the fact that the Honor students have a personal blog set-up to show prospective students the MaCaulay Honors College lifestyle. I love when colleges do that ; it only makes a senior more excited to graduate ! I was wondering if you and the other students would be interested in maybe doing a post on how you got into the Honors program and advice to students that are going to apply. That would be great ! I'd even love to exchange emails for personal questions.

    Thank you guys for providing this outlet !

    P.S : Good luck on your midterm , you're going to ace it trust me !

    Sincerely ,
    Nicolette S. Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicolette,

    I'm not sure I would be the best example but my email is indianakuffer@gmail.com and I would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete