Thursday, October 25, 2012

All That, and a Can of Soup...

I finally, FINALLY, was able to attend a Met College Party after 4 years at Hunter. It lived up to my expectations, and even more- photo booth, appetizers that ended up being free dinner, and the Warhol exhibit along with the Pre-Photoshop exhibit at night- what more can a college student ask for?

While dressed up to the best of my ability as a hippie (?) from c.1968-1970s, a friend and I strolled around, looking at piles of candy that was considered edible art, a room with floating balloons that was utterly enjoyable, multiple cows, a bugs eye art piece, and awesome almost photoshopped images, but before the dawn of digital image manipulation. I have not gone to the Met in a while, and this was a great way for me to feel classy and have fun , for free!






No comments:

Post a Comment