Sunday, October 14, 2012

Freshman Frustrations

I've been behind in writing here, but I've been behind in so many things lately that it's just normal. College is definitely kicking my butt, but I actually love being busy all the time. It's nice in a way, knowing that I have something to do at every moment. Despite missing the nonchalance of Summer, it makes every day off feel that much sweeter.
On a side note, I absolutely despise studying. It sounds crazy, but I hoped coming to college would be the same as high school. It's not. I coasted without studying, but you're practically on your own here and it would be foolish to be happy with subpar work.
Time management is still a skill I wish to attain.
I'm working on it.
Anyway, this is a short post. Gotta get back to my seminar paper!

:)Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment