Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MIDTERM HEART ATTACK.

MY FIRST MIDTERM EXAM IS TOMORROW.
I THINK I MIGHT DIE. 
I'M GOING TO DIE.
I'M DYING.

On a slightly more cheerful note, I'm going to use this post as a shout out to a really nice guy named Kwame who lives here in the dorms. (I am sorry if I misspelled your name, but I've only spoken to you once or twice. I've never seen it written out, and my Facebook stalking was not helpful.)

So I was in the elevator, reading over my notes from my political science class and stressing out when I didn't remember something. Kwame was standing in the elevator, and he asked me - "How're you?"
I replied that I was a little stressed out, I had midterms this week.

He looked at me and asked, "Macaulay?"

I nodded- he figured that out that quickly??

"Honey, don't worry - you'll be fine."

I think I spoke to this boy once before. He doesn't know what class I'm in, if I've studied, or if I've ever even been to class.

Yet he has enough confidence to say that I"ll be fine. And it wasn't one of those sarcastic "Oh you'll be fine, this is common courtesy, I don't actually know" comments. He said it like he meant it.

Thanks - it meant the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment