Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finals Finality (UPDATED)

So I finished finals yesterday, after I had my Law final, which ended at around 5:30. On the whole, I feel good about it - largely because Prof. Cohen gave copies of the answers after the exam was complete, so I know what I got wrong (which thankfully isn't much). I feel pretty good about all of my classes: my grades for my Arts in New York seminar were great (including a 105 on my final review, which I wrote at around 3 in the morning); I, and others, thought that my presentation for Dreyfus Affair was really good; and my Expository Writing final (my only other final) went pretty well, I feel.

(It should be noted that, while this is my first semester in college, this isn't my first college final - I took two Queens College classes last year, of which both had finals.)

After the exam, I went to Wafels and Dinges, because they had a free waffle promotion through Tenka - the waffle with chocolate fudge was, of course, wonderful, and a great way to celebrate the semester coming to an end; I also watched the lunar eclipse last night, which was actually really cool (and reminded me to put the Quadrantids meteor shower on my calendar).

Tomorrow, I meet with my fellow participants in the MHC program going behind the scenes of the Metropolitan Opera's production of Nixon in China in conjunction with Thirteen, after which I'll be heading back to southeast Queens for my mother's birthday, Christmas and New Year's. Thursday, however, will be back at the Macaulay building for the live show the Macaulay Vlog is doing. It's at 4:00, and the information will be posted on the event page on Facebook - tune in and watch us be funny!

Update: A+ in Law and Arts in NYC, A in Dreyfus and Expository Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment