Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finals and then vacation!

Things have picked up lately with finals and final projects due in these few weeks, so I haven't had much time to do other things. I think this is one thing that is good about the Honors Seminar. My professor does her best to keep us out of the classroom. Today for class we went to see a tour of Alvin Alley Dance studios and tomorrow we will be going to City Center to see a performance by the Alley dance crews. Last week our teacher, Professor Weinroth, was actually able to get us an Q and A with an opera singer, which turned out to be awesome. Danielle De'Nase, who played Despina in Cosi Fan Tutte at Lincoln Center, was so open and friendly which was really a pleasant surprise since we were told stories about the vanity that some opera singers have.
Tomorrow will also be the last time we get to go out for a class, at least until next semester. I really wished we were able to get tickets to see a Broadway musical like the years before, but we still did a lot this year in seminar.
Anyways, as for me, I can't wait for finals to be over. I am planning a big group dinner for 17 friends who all hang out pretty often on the ninth floor. After that I am hoping to really take a month off and just get a normal sleep schedule. Arg just a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment