Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paper writing master...

It is my fifth straight hour in the Hunter library, and in that time I've successfully managed to read through 8 external sources for my paper on Richard Wright and guns. Woot! That's 8 books - articles within books, but still, at about 50 pgs. of usable material per book, I feel quite accomplished.

Time to reward my efforts with a very large vanilla latte, before I outline my paper tonight. Yikes. At least I have a thesis now. Research papers aren't so bad as they seem. You read other people's opinions, and by the time you're done deciding what you agree/disagree with in each paper, you have a thesis. It only takes...hours. But it's rewarding.

Happy Saturday evening, people with lives. I'll join you in 3 days.

- Katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment