Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

I probably shouldn't refer to finals as games. They're not fun, but compared to what I've been putting my self through, they might as well be. I was not well prepared for the end-of-semester last project-fest that has made the days that followed a rather joyous Thanksgiving Break, SUPER BUSY. (Sorry for not blogging in a while.)

I admit it hasn't all been projects. Hannukah came on the early side this year (ending yesterday) and brought with it quite a few Jewish seasonal commitments. I spent a fair share of time traveling from LI to the city.

But that's behind me, now... I think. My final schedule consists of three finals in three weeks. This should give me time to rest, reflect, run around the city doing interesting things, and study.

Technically, I have two exams. I took my first final today during my English 220 class period. Timed essays are still not my strong suit. I loved the readings, but this might be my last English class for quite a while. My inner-scholar probably hates me, but I miss the days when my English tests were multiple choice.

(My other finals are partially multiple choice:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment