Saturday, December 4, 2010

Work Hard, Play Hard.

Think going to a CUNY is going to be easy? Think again. Macaulay is actually a really challenging program, especially if you're considering Pre-Med. I met with my advisor today and she told me a startling statistic. Most freshmen on probation failed Bio 100. Even students who took AP science courses in high school aren't guaranteed A+. That class requires so much of your time and is so stressful. So to take some time for myself, I decided to start working on my MHC final project. That's right. I take a break from Bio by doing something for another. My friend and I are working together on a performance piece for the final and we're having so much fun trying to do a cover of a pop song. Don't get me wrong. It's still grueling work to hit the right notes, keep the beat, and produce an instrumental track. But it's just far more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment