Monday, December 13, 2010

Art and the Holidays...

The semester is over in exactly a week for me and I can't believe it! It's seems so soon - too soon. I am not complaining because I am looking forward to the holidays, traveling, volunteering, and just having fun. But still... 2011 will be a milestone year for me because it will be the year I take the GRE and the year I apply to graduate programs. It will also be the year I study abroad or leave the US for the first time. I can't wait! It will be busy but deeply rewarding.

My classes have gone relatively well this semester although I noticed myself being the most distracted this semester compared to others. I am a little restless to travel and explore this winter. I have never really been anywhere outside of the tri-state area so going to Indiana and potentially Texas is infinitely exciting to me. I am also anxious to produce some artwork over the break and start studying for the GRE. Preparing for events for the sociology club and elections in early February will also be enjoyable. It may sound crazy but I can't wait to be productive with other things in my life besides classes. I will also be working in Visitor Experience at RMA to make some extra money and continue working at the museum over the break. I will miss seeing the school children and the teens. =(

Now I have two more finals and a paper to write so I will go do that. Hope the holiday season is going well for ya all!

~ Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment