Sunday, December 5, 2010

Work Is Killing Me.

I've sat in the same place for the past four hours doing nothing but work...
Oh, why did I have to leave it all for this day?! Who made the nature of procrastinating so addictive...
I am swamped with so much work, I don't know which way to turn. I need to schedule my time better - this is what I tell myself. Nonetheless, as it is said, the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and boy did I promise myself to do work all this weekend. hmmm, maybe next time?

With that said, I was just dropping by to leave my mark once again. It has been a while. Kudos to those who have been regularly posting - it does take dedication!

Best of luck with the upcoming finals. Can't wait for winter break! Oh, wait. I think I'm taking a class...

No comments:

Post a Comment