Friday, December 3, 2010

I never really used to think that having priority registration as an honors student made much difference, but this year I really came to appreciate it. Now that I'm an upperclassman and thus not fighting with all the other Macaulay students for seminar spots, the whole registration process was extremely calm this semester. During my first few semesters it was crazy, and I still have a huge conditioned stress response to the entire thing, but this time everything worked exactly as it should. Moreover, I've since spoken to many other Hunter students who are being closed out of classes, and we honors students essentially have our pick. Unless you happen to want to register for a class that all the students on sports teams, with disabilities, and or in other special programs happen to want as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment