Friday, December 17, 2010

Ahh, the end is near, in a good way. Having completed 5 tests in the past 8 days, I'm not just one test away from winter break, and I've got most of the weekend to study for it. I was quite leased with myself that I pulled off my philosophy final - two essays in two hours, with no advance warning about what the prompts would be - despite having gone out with my boyfriends family for a delicious German dinner around 9 o'clock last night, going to sleep sometime around 1 and waking up at 7. On the flip side though, I'm alway surprised by just how tiring taking tests is; each time I get out of one I'm completely wiped out for the next several hours. Those several hours after each final have been a good opportunity though to chill out, see people, and finally start my christmas shopping.

And now back to the books

-Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment