Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Break...

...is almost finished. I loved the reprieve, but I'm excited to have things to do. I love being on a schedule. I miss the high pace of classes and Hunter.

Products of break:

1 sweater, half of another, half of a vest, a baby blanket, and a pair of gloves.
1 batch of cupcakes.
20 or so delicious meals.
2 books read for fun (I've been knitting more than reading - I had withdrawal.)

I successfully spent a nice amount of time with my family without running into anyone from my high school, which is important to me. Overall, I'd say this whole break thing went pretty well.

I've already spent over $100 in textbooks for next semester, and that's only for two classes. Blegh.

I have one assignment to be completed by February 2nd. I'm actually excited to get something to do. It's for The Critical Perspective - we have to read three articles and critique them on style, content, or whatever we choose. I think it'll give me a good idea about what to expect next semester.

Returning to work on Monday and classes on Thursday! I'm sure I'll have more to blog about then...

- Katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment