Thursday, January 14, 2010

busy busy busy

Whoever created the term "winter break" was apparently not familiar with the true life of college students, or at least not the college students I know. School is just two weeks away now, and this past month has been BUSY. First of all comes full-time work at the lab; my lab partner and I are working hard to wrap of a project from the fall and start a new one, while simultaneously training three new people who will take over when I leave the lab after the winter break - next week is my last week there! Things go way too fast, but I'm very excited to be working with a professor in the NYU psychology department this spring.

Then there's planning for the summer; next week I'll be taking a trip down to Johns Hopkins to meet with several researchers there in hopes of finding a lab spot for the summer "break."

Finally, break is the only chance for a slew of non-school things to happen; I've opened a new bank account, gotten my blackberry fixed, actually resurfaced at home, and today I finally got my driver's license (!). As I said - busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment