Saturday, January 30, 2010

spring-a-ling

There's something about having this long break that really makes it hard to get used to school again. Here I am, on my bed at the dorm, reading chapter 36 of Biology, and I just cannot seem to understand all this gibberish about water potentials and transportation mechanisms in plants. There is something about the air at the dorms: its so dusty (maybe because I don't clean my room as often as I should) that I feel the dust enters my brain through my ears and then my mind is like a bookshelf covered in dust and grime....Oh well.
School is like braces: when you first get them on, you're like "oh no! I feel so constrained, so uncomfortable, so hurt!" and then you get used to having them on, and you don't mind them as much, and they are even a conversation starter sometimes, but there is still nothing like the sense of freedom you have when they finally come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment