Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Break

Hunter radio is taking the winter off in preparation for our return in the Spring. We will be holding elections in the first week of school. I urge anyone interested in getting involved to come down for the election. Just look around school for our posters- they will be all over the place.

I first got involved by attending an election and I ended up being Secretary, then Vice President and now I am running for President. It is a great club and if you have any interest in music or sharing your thoughts and ideas with Hunter College then the radio would be perfect for you.

I want to share some of our content with you. As with the first two, here is a third WHCS DJ who also happens to be an Honors College student. And perhaps our entrance into a new decade has made me even more nostalgic for the 90s but here is another 90s themed episode. The show is called Play It Again Sam and this episode is called 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment