Sunday, January 17, 2010

Soo, It's Been Sometime

Hmm, it has been a while since I last visited the blog; however, I have good reason! I just finished recovering from a hard fall + seven stitches, and can finally think straight once again - hopefully, all the screws upstairs are still tightened because classes are back in session ten days from now! After my bloodied trauma at Bryant Park, I decided to use some Winterbells therapy, which worked quite well. You should try it, and leave a comment with your score.
All in all, my winter break was consumed with little fun and a couple weeks of recovery; I stayed in most of the days. Nevertheless, the next semester is rearing its ugly head and coming up close. I already have homework that I need to start, and I packed on more "cerebral" classes as some weird form of self-punishment/edification for the future. Odd? Yea, I know. Anywho, that is all for now. I hope many of you are done with all your college apps, and can finally get back to life as you once knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment