Saturday, October 1, 2011

Untitled

This 5 day weekend has been great. For the first time since I got back to school I was bored. A few nights ago I sat in bed and I looked up at the ceiling and I looked up at the ceiling and I said to myself "I'm bored." It was great.

I've been continuing to work my 40 hour weeks. I can usually squeeze in a lot of homework and studying time on the ambulance. That's worked out well so far, and my two schedules have integrated perfectly. Besides all of the work, I've been out with friends a lot more lately, which has been great.

Once I get a little more settled I'm going to start heading down into the village again. Once the weather gets a little colder. The setting will be perfect.

I have to wake up at 4:30AM most days for work. On my 2 days off I can sleep late, and on the 2 days I have class I can sleep until 8AM. They say the early bird gets the worm. It's safe to say I'm getting the worm.


That's all I have.
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment