Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been a while since I've updated, mostly because I was finishing up my application to study abroad next semester and trying to study for midterms. Midterm season is always very stressful! This weekend I went to the second Bronze Age Colloquium of this semester and heard about excavations in the southwestern Peloponnese. Professor Cosmopoulos, the director of the dig, spoke about last summer's finds. One of my classmates was actually on the dig, so it was great to see what he was working on.

Today was pretty dissapointg. I wanted to spend the day studying but I ended up slacking and procrastinating so I kind of feel an all-nighter creeping around the corner. I can't wait until midterms are over!!! I hate leaving things for last minute.

I also recently started a new internship that I'll talk about in my next post, so that is taking up quite a bit of my time.

Hope my next post is about how great I feel after taking all those midterms.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment