Monday, October 31, 2011

More Laundry, Tests! And Halloween

This week, I have truly come to appreciate the beauty of milk. I dunno why, it’s not like I drank it a lot at home. But now I drink milk like a fiend. Other random things in my week: I need to join a bajillion clubs and do internships. I feel uninvolved! And I also feel very frazzled. Seriously. Even my hair looks frazzled. My bed is frazzled. My room is a frazzling mess. Why, might you ask, am I so very frazzled? Well, let’s just say that me and studying for tests do not go well together! Especially when I’m in the dorm, where it’s too easy to be social. If I had a roommate I’m pretty sure I would flunk out of college because I’d always be distracted by talking to them or their friends as well as my own and I’d never get anything done. I literally have to hide myself from being drawn into social interaction. But luckily my tests are over and I will no longer be socially deprived! (Except now I’m worried about what I’ll be like during finals. AHHH WHY ARE YOU SO HARD COLLEGE!!!!!)

I feel like the stuff you always hear about from college students is happening now. For example, I am running out of food. But spaghetti can last forever! (Although I am incredibly tired of it by now. I miss home food! I should cook some…but it involves more planning and effort than I am ready to exert.) And do college students perpetually have laundry to do? Because it sure feels like I do. Luckily I don’t mind…yet.


Oh and Happy Halloween! Upstate, it actually felt like Halloween, because I actually went trick or treating to people’s houses (and they gave out goody bags…and big candy bars! Oh, what I’m missing out on today!) but in the city I’m not quite sure what to do…can I go trick or treating to stores? I don’t even have a costume….other than a nerd one. Which is unoriginal and lame. But then again, I’ve consistently been Harry or Hermione for several years, sooo I don’t mind. Anyway, I’m sad to miss out on so much free candy.

On another note, why is it so cold? I need to invest in sweaters. Thrift shopping, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment