Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Morning

A lot has happened since I last posted. I don't have midterms this semester. I'm not exactly sure how that happened, but I'm not complaining. I actually haven't missed one class all semester. I like to think its because I'm investing in self-discipline, or maybe its because I really enjoy my classes this semester. Psychology of Human Sexuality, Victims of the Holocaust, Statistics 113, and Seminar 3 are all classes I look forward to.

I actually thoroughly enjoy Stat 113. It's weird. I'm usually not at all into math classes, but this class is more about logic and critical thinking than anything else.

Now that the semester is half over its got me thinking about winter break. I've decided against taking a winter class and am instead going to give myself a break. Well, if you can call working 40 hours per week a break. But it will be nice to just be able to go to work for a month and not be responsible for tests or assignments or classes.

One last thing: I love this weather. It's nice and cool and crisp and the leaves are starting to turn color. When I'm at work I can leave the ambulance window open, turn on the heat, and enjoy the breeze. I have to say, I really like living and working in the city (and going to school here, which is why I live and work here), especially during the fall.

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment