Sunday, October 16, 2011

Green Beans and Peas, A Paper, Some Shows, And A Too-Clean Room

Hello all,
I've just pulled my first all nighter in college...but it wasn't even to study! That means that at 6:45 AM this morning I was a dazed college student staring at a screen, dead tired, and thinking about watermelon (I dunno, I've been having dreams about watermelon too. I guess it's a sign I really need to eat some?) I also learned that when procrastinating, facebook can actually become very boring once you've been on enough times in hopes that some new notification will distract you from writing a paper. The hateful paper in question was for international relations. I took this class out of interest...but political science is not my thing, although I do find it interesting. I'm going to stick with nursing.
Other than stressing over this paper, what have I done all week? I cleaned my room...several times...youtube and I have become very good friends...I've done laundry...floor hopped...thought about my paper...thought some more about it (did you know only the draft was due today? I have to revise it for final submission next week. AHHH TOO MUCH ANXIETY!)...I made to do lists...I watched some hulu shows (anyone reading this should totally watch New Girl. It's hilarious. For guys and girls. I love it! Also, I do like Hart of Dixie, which, yeah, it looks cutesy and lame and utterly predictable, but it's nice to watch, alright? I find it entertaining)...I thought about going to Uniqlo because I heard they had awesome sales, but missed out on it to do homework instead...oh wait! I do have some semblance of a life! I totally went to Union Square (I love that we live walking distance from there. That was a major factor in my decision to dorm. I'm only kind of kidding. The Barnes and Noble is so amazing! I could live there!) and checked out Trader Joe's. I attempted to buy something until I noticed the line, at which point I left without buying the spinach tortellini. It was sad. But then I sauteed green beans and peas, which, let me tell you, was quite the experience. Why have I never done such before? It's so simple, fun, and seems healthy! I think I'm going to make a lot of vegetables from now on. Anyway, that's all I've got to say for now...perhaps by next week I'll be slightly more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment