Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Opportunities

One of my friends from high school works in film; he actually dropped out of high school to take this on full-time if you can believe it! He's actually pretty successful and only just barely 18, and I'm very proud of him. This weekend he asked me if I wanted to help out on a film he's working on as a production assistant. So I get to work on this movie basically whenever I want to, and it's a really great way to meet people, an awesome thing to put on my resume, and most importantly, a really great way to see what else is out there.

Lately I've been feeling like there is no life outside of pre-med, and it's really refreshing to see that there are other things to do in this world. I don't really see myself getting into film, but it's actually a lot of fun to be involved in something new. Where else would these opportunities just be dropped in your lap besides New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment