Sunday, March 27, 2011

where did the weekend go?

so this past week, as I mentioned earlier, was fantastic. seriously, it felt like I was on spring break with all of my friends who were home. having no exams, papers, quizzes, etc. and not teaching at rodeph this week was just unreal...a peek into the life I could have had if I hadn't taken on 5 courses, an internship and a job. but whatever, I'm not complaining.

this weekend was a great ending to a great week. Friday we watched a movie in my psych class and my second class of the day was canceled so I was out of hunter by 11:30am and got to go to the gym AND take a yoga class. after getting ahead on work, I went to my boyfriend's for shabbat dinner and chatted with his mom as we cooked, then headed downtown with friends to an nyu party. even though I lost my coat (and the new multicolored circle scarf my best friend from high school knit me...the only thing I actually cared about losing...) it wasn't a huge deal. after a long night dancing with the girls we were back by 3am, and the boy came over by 3:30am (he was doing fafsa things with his older brother). we slept super late, went out for a yummy brunch and I did some work and reading until it was time to do dinner for a friend's birthday.

today I went home for brunch to see the famjam (my older brother was home from cornell) and then went to an art expo with the boy...as today is our one year anniversary. very, very weird. we went separate ways to do some work/hang out with friends and met up for a delicious dinner at the brindle room (this awesome restaurant on 10th between 1st and a). even though it was expensive (I'm very into splitting the bill), it was worth it.

time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment