Friday, March 11, 2011

friday, thank the lordie.

seriously, I needed it to be friday. this week has been so stressful! tests, papers, gah. oh wait, and next week are midterms. I just need it to be next weekend. with 2 midterms, a paper and an exam...lots of studying will be had this weekend. I've realized, though, that I study really well outside of my dorm room. so, after yoga and brunch with the man, hannah and I will be hitting up some cute cafe that has yet to be found and if all else fails, thinkcoffee is always a good option.

I just feel like life has been consumed by work recently and it's frustrating. luckily I have my internship (at a yogawear company) and my job (teaching the babies how to speak hebrew) to keep me sane and give me a little relief. even though I think I'd be less stressed sometimes if I didn't devote 12-15 hours a week doing those things and I would have more "me" time, I would probably just have more time to reflect on things that are making me unhappy and bothering me (an unproductive use of time).

lucky for me I bounced home for shabbas dinner tonight, so as I sit here with a cup of tea, waiting to head back to the dorms for movie night with the man, I am content to be relaxing for the first night in a while and resting up for a big weekend of work. I would end this post with an exclamation mark...but that would be far too enthusiastic about a weekend that involves far too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment