Thursday, March 3, 2011

z'omg.

so much work and stress! funny how professors pile on work before midterms and finals, huh?

human sexuality test this week...and one next week...oh, and one the week after that. COOL. mhc midterm paper due next week. art history quiz tomorrow. art history paper due next week. nutrition test (THANK GOD) postponed from next week.

just lots going on and trying to find balance. I miss being balanced. I want to have time again. between teaching my babies (hebrew school kids, I love my first graders they're so cute!), interning with the yoga studio, FINISHING APPS (submitted two on the 1st -- only two more to finish!!!), 5 classes and catching up in one of those classes, the man being here, it just seems like everything is piling up and up and up and I can't see over the stacks anymore.

more work to do -- review for friday's test, begin to write my art history paper so (HOPEFULLY) I can go to this big gallery/artist event over the weekend and sleep in! do I remember what being well-rested feels like? NOPE!

...and only a little hyper from 16 handles. only my favorite thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment