Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sorry I haven't been posting here in a while. Anyway, just checking in - a lot has happened since I last posted a couple of months ago. I decided to withdraw from my America and the World in the 20th Century class, after much deliberation - handling a 300 level history course with a boatload of reading was too much for me to handle on top of my other, fairly high-level courses; kinda sucked, though, because I really enjoyed the class. Luckily, Prof. Rosenberg understood and was very cordial in getting back to the e-mail I sent him regarding the matter, which I greatly appreciated.

I also know that I'll be interning somewhere this summer, as I was accepted for the internship at the Museum of the American Finance, the Smithsonian associate museum in the Financial District. It's a pretty new, pretty cool museum that's still getting some stuff done in terms of cataloging their materials - it'll be cool to help out there among other things. Just as interviews are scheduled and the like, my Nixon in China internship is winding down. We had our last real assignment - an interview with Peter Gelb, the General Manager of the Met Opera (who was kind enough to give a whole half-hour to us for interviewing!) - two weeks ago; the footage will (at least theoretically) be packaged into a segment on SundayArts sometime in the coming months.

Oh, and speaking of television - my Millionaire episode aired.


I should be back to posting biweekly right about now, along with doing the Macaulay Vlog on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment