Friday, February 11, 2011

can I freak out for a second?

because the strokes are back together and creating more magic: http://pitchfork.com/news/41371-hear-the-new-strokes-single/

day was good. thursdays are always good. such a productive morning -- returned a coat to bloomingdales, replaced my breaking month old hunter boots (sheesh, $200 and the boots are crap), returned my nutrition textb00k because GLORY HALLELUJAH my textbooks came. shweeeet.

might need to drop an internship this semester...I just don't think I have 15 hours a week to spend blogging/editing/helping etc. right now with the job & the other blog. eek. maybe I can keep it for the summer? that would be i-deal.

leaving for california tomorrow morning at 6:30am so I have to be up in a few hours...guess I'll sleep on the plane. my head's pounding. back for my first kickoff psych test on tuesday & lots more work to do. such an exciting life.

wait but seriously listen to that strokes song. it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment