Friday, February 4, 2011

attention span of a goldfish.

I'm not quite sure how it got to be 12:20am. I'm more than sure that I got out of class today at 1 (I only started at 12:10). I had two things I needed to get done today: finish reading the tenants of east harlem for mhc and read/notate for art history. what did I do to waste so much time?

oh, that's right, my boyfriend has left the cornell campus in ithaca, new york and has relocated for the semester to the cornell campus in new york, new york. awesome, I officially am going to have infinity less time to work now. yes, I am thrilled that I can see the man every day if I so choose, but not at the expense of school. so after going home and reading for a little bit, we did lunch & visited a few galleries in chelsea. oh, and I met my friend at nyu for a hillel thing because she asked me to. oh, and my friends stormed my room and took pictures/hung out for an hour. wow, super productive...not.

but, I did finish that book and that was really the thing sitting on my head the most so I'm proud of myself. I did not, however, anticipate art history to take so much time but it's a lot of reading & notating, not going to lie. I didn't end up going to the gym today which I'm slightly frustrated about but I'll just go tomorrow.

oh, and guess who now has 2 internships, a job and is taking 5 classes? oh, that'd be me. I guess that's what happens when you e-mail out your resume to about 20 different places. so now I get to blog 8 times a week for one internship, not sure what I have to do yet for this other internship (but it's with yoga-wear and it's in the fashion world so I am super excited), go to work once (or twice, depending how frequently they need subs) a week and take class monday-friday. my semester just got very busy very quickly. so long, social life, for now at least. well, at least the gym is open until 11pm and they have yoga class at 9pm. not all hope is lost.

and I still have art history reading to do...oy vavoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment