Monday, February 7, 2011

Back in the saddle again...

I've officially had my first full week of school, and although I should be in that mindset, I apparently still think I'm on break, judging from my conduct this weekend. Rather than tackling the enormous amount of reading and writing I have, I hung out with friends, slept alot, and went to a Superbowl party last night! Although it was alot of fun, I'm regretting it today. Thankfully, no Monday class means I do have some time to play catch up. My schedule is pretty sweet this semester - I have a four day weekend (Fridays off as well!) and two classes each on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but they're all fairly intense classes, with the possible exception of Microeconomics (it's an introductory class required for Public Policy minors). My Macaulay online class is certainly much more work intensive than I thought it would be; I've probably already written ten pages of posts! Luckily, it's definitely a topic I'm interested in. Check out the website for the class here.

Although it has been a couple of weeks since the interviews took place, good luck to all the candidates I helped interview for Macaulay Hunter. I thought most of the students I interviewed would make fabulous additions to the Macaulay community. As always, if you have questions or just want to know about college life at Macaulay Hunter, shoot me an email: kt.ohagan@gmail.com.

-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment